Get your Brakes Replaced from Dream Garage for Only AU $135 one of the top Perth mechanics.
Brake maintenance is important in helping ensure the safety of you and your passengers. There are a number of signs that indicate your brakes need attention and you want to give them the best attention there is. All brake repairs and brake shops are not the same and at Meineke, we know stellar service doesn’t have to exclude cost-effective solutions.
If your brakes are making a squealing sound or you hear grinding when your car comes to a stop, these may be signs that you need brake service immediately and in perth brake parts are easy to find.
Brakes keep you and your family safe. Brake parts and brake services are not what you want to skimp on. But we understand the importance of reducing expenses and we aim to offer cost-effective solutions that provide leading services as well.
There are warning signs that your vehicle’s braking system
1) potential failure or
2) additional repair.
When you are going to drive your vehicle so you have to look out for:
Does your brake system’s warning light come on when you are driving?
Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
Do you hear a grinding or squealing sound when you push the brake pedal?
Do you feel a “pulsing” or does your pedal feel “Spongy” when it is depressed?
You know you need brake repair when:
- The brake dashboard light glows amber, indicating problems with the anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- The brake dashboard light is red, indicating a system imbalance
- The brake pedal is spongy or slow to respond
- You hear grinding or constant squealing during braking
- Any time you notice these or other symptoms, it’s a good idea to have your brakes checked. At Midas, if our inspection reveals you do need brake repair service, we will explain exactly what’s required, what’s optional and provide you with a written estimate before any work is done.